Sunday, July 24, 2011

VRRROOOOOMMM!!!

Showcased awesomeness for today?  Motorcycles!

Now, I realize that I shouldn't have made motorcycle plural, as I only have ONE motorcycle cake, but it makes me feel better if I pretend I've done more.  Don't ask.  It's an ego-booster.  I like to think that I've done more so I can feel like I'm practiced and well-versed in the world of motorized vehicles.  I DID, after all, make the car cake (see Train Wrecks), so I'm not completely out of line.   Right?  huh.  Oh well.  Here then.

Showcased awesomeness for today?  Motorcycle!!!

This is a cake I made for a 5-year-old's birthday party (hence the number five).
What I learned from this cake:  My husband knows WAY more than me about motorcycles.
 I couldn't have done it without calling him over every 5 minutes to ask about proportion.  

*He'll probably tell you I called him over every 2 or 3 minutes, but he wouldn't be accurate, as he was watching a game on TV that day and there's a time continuum during those types of activities.  

Honest.  It's been scientifically proven.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment