Sunday, July 24, 2011

Starting Out

Hey All!

    Due to the lack of people who know I exist, I am mostly just writing to myself.  I suppose it makes me feel better when I have someone to talk to, even if it is just me!

    As a favor to myself, my mother-in-law, and any prospective customers, I am making this blog in order to showcase my work as a cake decorator.  I will probably refrain from putting too much on here about my family, whom I LOVE, by the way, but I can't make any promises that ALL references to my family will be absent. After all, there are some things you just HAVE to share with everyone, regardless of audience!

   So, after a long-term absence from the web, I am finally following through with this, and will HOPEFULLY be able to keep it up.  I'm a horrible blogger, signing in only every few months, but I vow to at least TRY to think about posting on here and keeping things updated.  I am a very busy lady, after all, and sometimes I fail at showcasing pictures of what may never be appreciated by anyone but me!  (I have to admit that I'm REALLY excited about this!)

    I hope you enjoy what I have to show you and I hope you'll visit as often as I do!  Feel free to leave comments and suggestions!  If you see something you like or if you would like to order a cake, feel free to contact me through my posted e-mail!  Thanks so much!

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. So seeing as how I started cakes before you... and you are now fabulous at it, AND have a webpage before me... GOOD JOB! Now I'm rethinking webpage.. contemplating blog... I think I'll stick with what I spent all day on yesterday... haha! Good job best friend!

    ReplyDelete