Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Short Break

Hi there!

    I regret to inform you that I will have to take a short break from blogging.  Our apartment Management has decided now is a good time to re-pave the parking lot, which means we can't drive our cars anywhere near our building.  In light of this, and the fact that we haven't gone camping at all this Summer, we have decided to leave and pitch a tent for a few days of outside fun!

    We won't be headed very far... my husband and I both can't get time off of work on such short notice, so we'll be making camp in my in-law's back yard for a few days.  While I will have internet access, I will not have immediate access to my cake photos.  Thanks for being so awesome and checking back now and then to see what my blog has to say.  I will be back in a couple of days.  My bet is that I'll have another post up on Saturday night. :)

    Meanwhile, here's a cake to look at:
My sister's High School Graduation Cake
What I learned: Junior Mints make a GREAT cake filling!  YUM!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment